Check out this great recipe from Peanut Butter Fingers. Great and refreshing paleo lemon cupcake recipe.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Zest of one large lemon
- Juice of one large lemon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine coconut flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk 4 eggs. Stir in coconut oil, lemon juice, lemon zest vanilla and honey.
- Using a mixer, slowly mix egg mixture into coconut flour mixture until the batter appears smooth with no lumps. (The batter will seem rather liquidy.)
- Spoon the batter into a silicone muffin pay sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place into the oven and bake for 20-22 minutes. Allow to cool completely before icing the cupcakes.